Five Cool Things About Xpresstip$
1. Using the technology to facilitate fast, convenient, secure transactions anywhere, anytime. Mobile App for anywhere, anytime tipping! Plus scan the service worker’s using the 2D QR Barcode to initiate the tipping process.
By using Paypal, a world leader in money transfers, Xpresstips transactions are fast and secure. Many vendors worldwide have their customers use Paypal to pay for merchandise. This means Xpresstips users can use their Papypal accounts on other websites.
2. Increases personal security by not having to carry cash; which benefits tippers and service workers, alike.
By not having to carry cash, especially when travelling, you become less of a target for crime. For example, if hotel guests use Xpresstips, there’s less cash in the hotel thereby making the hotel guests and service workers safer.
3. Hospitality industry focused but multi-industry driven.
Although, Xpresstips works in the hospitality industry, it can be implemented at any service business; car wash, pet grooming, or even babysitting.
4. Created for the benefit of all service workers, but added convenience for tippers and businesses, too.
5. Tip reporting capabilities for tippers and service workers.
Tippers can run summary reports, which can help with filing corporate expense reports. While service workers can see summary information.