How It Works
- At tip time, service workers hand guests their business card with their Xpresstips.com ID number on it.
- Preferred Method - At the guest’s convenience they log onto Xpresstips.com using their email address and password. Then they click the "Tip ’em" button to enter the Service Workers’ Xpresstips ID number and amount of tip. Multiple service workers can be tipped at one time. If the tipper has an Xpresstips.com ID number they will see summary report of transaction information.
Optional Method - At the guests convenience they click the "Tip ’em" button on the Xpresstips.com homepage. No Xpresstips log in information is required.
- Once the tipping information is confirmed, click the "PayPal" button to securely process the transaction using PayPal. PayPal automatically processes the transaction. If using the Optional Method, PayPal requires the tipper to enter credit card information.
A confirmation page is displayed once the transaction has completed.
Behind the Scenes
- PayPal processes the transaction by debiting the tippers PayPal account and crediting the service workers PayPal account.
- Once the transaction clears, the service worker can transfer the money from their PayPal account to their bank account, where they can withdraw the money. They also can keep the money in their PayPal account and use it at any website which accepts PayPal as a payment method.
Service Workers - Registration Process
- Service Workers register with PayPal.com to get a PayPal account linked to their bank account.
- Service Workers register with Xpresstips.com and receive their Xpresstips ID number.
- Service workers have business cards printed with their Xpresstips.com ID number on them.
Tipper - Registration Process
- Tippers register with PayPal.com to get a PayPal account linked to their bank account or credit card.
- Tippers register with Xpresstips.com and receive their Xpresstips ID number. The ID number is for reference only, and does not have to be remembered, because an email and password are used to log onto the Xpresstips website.
Wow! That was fast, convenient, and secure!